Retro Circle Ornament tutorial
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to cover an old (or new) glass Christmas ornament with polymer clay. It will explain how to correctly cover a round object and how to create the design featured. This 17-page tutorial (cover pages not included) features over 45 color pictures and illustrations. Each step is clearly illustrated.
In order to finish one complete ornament, you will need:
* a pasta machine to condition the clay
* an old (or new) glass ornament
* alcohol and container with lid
* circle cutters in 4 different sizes
* coarse grit sandpaper
* a sheet of colorful marbled clay
* black clay
* liquid clay
* Mona Lisa® metallic powder (platinum)
* heat gun
Although basic experience in working with polymer clay would be helpful, this tutorial would also be very suitable for beginners. However, knowledge of how to correctly condition the clay and using a pasta machine is a prerequisite.
The tutorial in PDF format will be availabe once payment has been received.